Gorman-Rupp offers a range of efficient centrifugal pumps with few moving parts requiring minimal maintenance and service. These rugged pumps offer years of performance life. Their centrifugal pumps are engineered for maximum operating efficiency and minimal energy consumption when pumping clear liquids. The enclosed impeller design incorporates double curvature vanes for higher efficiency. The entrance of the volute casing has dynamic positioning vanes that direct the flow to the impeller for increased efficiency while reducing net positive suction head (NPSH).
Know more about GORMAN
RUPP CENTRIFUGAL Series
- Rugged construction and long service life
- Dual sight gauges for bearing and seal cavities
- Smart Scroll® indexable discharge location
- Oversized bearings for longer bearing life
- Double volute on larger models
- Solids-handing models have side access for inspection and cleanout
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Shaft options
- Material options
MAX CAPCITY m3/h
MAX SOLIDS (no need to include on key specs)
60 SERIES ENGINE DRIVEN
(13 HP to 23 HP)
- Water supply
- Fire protection systems.
- Sewage/slurry disposal.
- Food and beverage manufacturing.
- Chemical manufacturing.
- Oil and gas industrial operations
Principle of Operation
The Gorman-Rupp centrifugal pumps follow the standard working principle of any centrifugal pump. The pump is primed by filling up the suction pipe, casing, and portion of the delivery tube with the media. The fluid then enters continuously through the pump’s suction nozzle and falls to the centre of the rotating impeller or the impeller eye. Here, fluid is accelerated in a radial direction as far as the edge of the impeller, where it drains into the casing. At the centre of the impeller, a partial vacuum is created, which causes the liquid from the reservoir to continuously rush through the suction pipe to the eye of the impeller.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!