Gorman-Rupp rotary gear pumps are designed to provide performance no other gear pumps can match. Patented features enable our rotary gear pumps to perform better and last longer in countless applications, providing quality and reliability that make them the premier gear pumps in the industry. Due to the shape of the gears and how they are assembled, the pump can handle high temperatures and can withstand high system pressures.
Know more about Gorman
Rupp rotary gear Series
- Efficient pumping of high-temperature fluids
- Exceptional handling of viscous fluids
- Gentle non-pulsating flow for shear sensitive fluids
- Flow is directly proportional to speed and independent of pressure
- Heavy-duty, long lasting, reliable
- Very high MTBF
- Available in medium-duty, heavy-duty and extreme duty models
- Material options
- Spare parts
Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel
Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Stainless Steel
- Chocolates, fats and oils
- Resins and polymers
- Bitumen and tar
- Fuel and lubricants
- Soap and personal care products
Principle of Operation
These pumps feature a casing that houses a dual gear (one is an outer rotor and the other is an internal idler) and crescent assembly. As the rotor turns, the idler gear also starts to rotate with their teeth meshing against each other. A chamber is then created between the teeth and the housing. This space will be filled with fluid and later displaced from between the teeth at the point at which the teeth mesh.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!