- Highest efficiency – Up to 70% efficiency lowers cost of ownership by significant savings of electricity. Can save thousands of kWh per year on your electricity bill.
- Best run dry ability – Superior run dry ability helps protect the pump from system upset or operator error. Eliminates costly repairs and downtime.
- Best warranty – Careful attention to detail results in a mag drive pump that is the most reliable and efficient on the market, offering five years peace of mind.
- Best corrosion resistance – Durably moulded from corrosion resistant polypropylene or PVDF, the DB Series handles the most corrosive chemicals with ease. Prevents downtime due to pump corrosion problems.
- High working pressure – Allows high specific gravity fluids to be safely pumped. Protects against unexpected surges in system pressure.
- Multiple connections – NPT or BSP threads, adjustable flanges or union connections make it easy to connect to any system reducing installation cost and time
- Standard NEMA or IEC motors – DB Series mounts to all standard motors.
- ATEX certified models available
- Magnetically coupled…no seals to replace
- 5-year warranty on DB Series pumps
- Excellent for highly aggressive liquids, chemicals, acids, caustics and corrosives
- 5-Extended run dry capability with carbon bushing
- Up to 1.8 SG
- Working pressure to 90 psi (6.2 bar) – DB Series
- Viscosity up to 150 cP
- Easy set, measurement free drive (DB Series)
- Back pull-out design for easy service
- ATEX certified DB models available
- Sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite
- Sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid
- Corrosive blends, solvents, wastewater
- Corrosion resistant polypropylene (180°F/82°C) or PVDF(220F/104°C)
- Rare earth neodymium magnets
- Viton® or EPDM o-rings standard; other options available
- Carbon, ceramic, PTFE, silicon carbide bushings
- TEFC, Chem Duty, EXP and 575V NEMA or IEC motors
- ISO 1940 G2.5 balancing (DB Series)
- NPT or BSP threaded, union, or flanged connections
- Chemical processing, bulk unload, transfer
- Plating recirculation/filtration, PCB etching/rinse
- Water/waste water treatment, wet scrubber
- Laboratory, pharmaceutical, photo processing