GRACO Husky series is a complete family of metallic and non-metallic air-operated double diaphragm pumps. These pumps have a strong presence in many industries worldwide since they have numerous selections that make it possible for industry owners to choose the perfect fit for their facilities. All pumps boast a heavy–duty design that offers long life, increased productivity, and lower overall cost of ownership.
Know more about Graco
Husky Aodd Series
- Rotatable flange design simplifies installation
- ANSI 150/DIN PN10 stainless steel flanges
- Up to five times longer diaphragm life
- Rugged construction, high corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Up to 30% more efficient than other AOD pumps
- Modular air valve for stall-free, low pulsation pumping
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Variety of sizes
- Material options for abrasive and corrosive fluids
- ATEX options
- Food-grade options
- Mounting options
- Spare parts
- Flow rate up to 68.14 m3/h
- Pressures up to 8.62 bar
Maximum fluid working pressure
Maximum free flow delivery
Maximum pump speed
Maximum suction lift
16 ft (4.9 m) dry 29 ft (8.8 m) wet
18 ft (5.5 m) dry or wet
18 ft (5.5 m) dry or wet
16 ft (4.9 m) dry 31 ft (9.4 m) wet
Air pressure operating range
Air inlet size
3/4 in npt(f)
- General chemical and highly corrosive chemical transfer
- Abrasive fluids handling including wastewater
- Medium viscosity fluids
- Drum and tote unloading
- Paints handling
- Oil and lubricant transfer
Principle of Operation
Graco Air operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps use compressed air as a power source. The compressed air is shifted from one chamber and then to the other side by a linked shaft. This movement allows the chambers to move simultaneously. This back-and-forth motion forces liquid out of one chamber and into the discharge piping while the other chamber is being filled with liquid at the same time. These pumps use reciprocating elastomeric diaphragms and check valves to pump fluid. The liquid chambers are filled and emptied by fluid that is drawn through a common inlet and discharged through a single outlet.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!