All Pumps provided a custom-built pressure booster system for a mining village’s portable water solution.
A large mine in Northeast Queensland required potable water system to serve the mining village.
Mining communities are developed around mines to sustain and house a mine’s workers:
All-Pumps Sales & Service provided a complete end-to-end solution to meet the client requirement. The project involved: design of the system, selection of pumps, design of electrical control panel and control logic, design of the pipework, the recommendation of valves, assembly, testing, and delivery.
The portable water system being built at the All-pumps facility:
- It has two (2) Grundfos CR120 vertical multistage pumps,
- 30kW IE3 motors,
- VASCO variable speed drives,
- IP56 control panel with voltage and phase indicators,
- All suction and discharge pipework were fabricated as 316 Stainless steel and tested to AS4041 requirements.
Project Highlights – Pressure Booster for Mining Village’s Portable Water
- The portable water system serves the entire mine village at a remote location,
- Pump system design and constructed to client’s specification,
- A complete manufacturer’s data report (MDR) along with all relevant certificates and ITP’s was provided to the client for documentation.
With over 35 years experience in domestic, commercial and industrial pumps, Grundfos is known for energy efficient, reliable pumping systems.All-pumps Sales & Service is an expert in Grundfos pump equipment, selling and servicing throughout Australia. We can answer your questions and have stock on hand to deliver.
For more information on this product: Read more