Alfa Laval came up with a range of three-screw pumps with increased reliability so they can deliver increased uptime, longer maintenance intervals, and equipment longevity to their users. The 3S three-screw series comprises a broad range of low maintenance pumps that are designed especially for moving lubricating, non-abrasive, and chemically inert liquids. This makes them the perfect choice for many various industries.
Know more about Alfa
Laval Three Screw Series
- High-quality mechanical seal with special SiC graphite material
- Lowest lifecycle cost and maintenance
- Compact design and robust construction
- High capacity at limited space
- High pumping efficiency
- Very good suction conditions (NPSH)
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- ATEX models
- Port sizes
- Seal options
- Spare parts
MAX FLOW RANGE
MAX INLET PRESSURE
Mechanical sealed pump – 6 bar
MAX OUTLET PRESSURE
Mechanical sealed pump –20°C to +180°C
Mechanical sealed pump –10°C to +155°C
2900 RPM @ 50hz
Power generation and marine applications, including:
- Oil burners
Principle of Operation
The Alfa Laval three screw pumps consist of three rotating parts called “rotors” which turn in their precisely machined housing bores. The rotors are of double start screws, continuously meshing to form delivery Chambers, which move constantly from the suction to the pressure / discharge side.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!