We have a complete range of services catering to every need in fluid handling equipment.
Silverwater head office
Silverwater NSW warehouse
Commissioning & Servicing
Pump identification site sureys
All Pumps Sales & Service has a dedicated repair workshop and a fleet of field repair vehicles.
Our service department exists to provide a conclusive and professional pump maintenance experience.
During commissioning, we thoroughly check all aspects of your pump installation to make sure that it is ready to run. We will inspect your system and always check that:
- your system and pumps are fully compatible
- all pumps are correctly installed and aligned
- the system has been tested and is ready to go
After commissioning, your system will be running at peak performance and as energy-efficiently as possible, providing you with following benefits:
- You get the most out of your pumping system investment in terms of productivity and efficiency
- The risk of costly and time-consuming downtime is greatly reduced
- You get the lowest wear of the pumps in terms of running time
- Alarms and warnings are set up correctly for your specific needs
We also have extensive stocks of spare parts and replacement pumps ensures we can attend to your requirements in a timely manner.
- In-house pump repairs
- On-site pump servicing
- Site surveys
Design & Engineering
One of our draftsmen
Pump station drawings
The All Pumps design team is committed to continual improvements in both quality and design.
We strive to achieve the standard of excellence to ensure design and development of high quality packaged pumping systems.
With the use 3D Modelling software such as Autocad, Autodesk Inventor and Solid Works, we are able to provide our clients with:
- detailed drawings of pumps & systems
- piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID)
- 3D models to integrate with client’s model
- technical data
All Pumps Sales & Service have a complete turnkey focus on all pumping equipment, water supply and treatment and waste water treatment solutions.
We embrace all market sectors including industrial, civil, municipal, mining, and commercial operations. All products and processes are quality controlled and engineered to the relevant industry standard and best practise that is applicable.
As an organisation All Pumps is committed to a continuos testing regime (both in-house and in the field) to meet industry standards.
Our package systems are
- Purpose built
- Cost effective
- Highest standard of engineering and reliability