We offer full site surveys and inspections for all our customers in all parts of Australia.
Pump Identification Site Survey
- Are you frustrated that you have to get a pump rep to your site to identify a pump?
- Do you want to reduce downtime caused by pump breakdowns?
- Looking for an easy way to tabulate & monitor pump maintenance?
- Are you worried about OHS risk when sending staff into an unsafe area just to identify a pump?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above – All Pumps is here to HELP.
Industrial pumps site survey
Remote site inspection
Identify pumps in difficult locations
Why Request a Site Survey?
- Reduces system downtime
- Decreases OHS risk of going into an unsafe area just to identify a pump
- Easy identification of process critical pumps and ensuring parts and/or spare pump is stocked
- Creates visibility of all models in the site, which will help standardise similar pumps across the site to reduce parts and pumps carried.
- Assists in creating preventative maintenance schedules
- Allows you to attend to more important tasks
Pump tagging in progress
We tag your pumps so you don’t have to
Tagged Lowara Pump