Davey sets the standard for quality pressure boosters used in the commercial and domestic sectors. The brand offers a vast choice of pressure pumps with some models operated by the unique Torrium controller that’s proven to deliver flawless performance. Davey pressure pumps are tested and certified to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020, which states that the equipment does not affect the taste and appearance of the water, does not support the growth of microorganisms, and does not release toxic and dangerous compounds to the water.
Know more about davey
- Compact and easy to install
- Corrosion and wear-resistant construction
- Maximised performance per stage
- Better sealing and long service life
- Torrium controller for some models ensures constant flow
- Patented floating impeller neckrings to increase efficiency
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Spare parts
- Switch and controls
- Flow capacities to 430 li/min
- Pressures to 1000 kPa
HM WITH PRESSURE SWITCH
HM WITH TORRIUM 2
Max Operating Pressure
Max Pressure head
HM WITH TORRIUM 2
Max Total head
- Maximum system pressure: 450kPa
- Capacities: Up to 140 lph
- Maximum total head: 33m
- Maximum suction head: 6m
Clean, non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in:
- Household and domestic water supply
- Farming and agricultural water systems
- Irrigation and turf watering systems
- Automatic general water transfer
- Washing systems
- Pressure boosting
Principle of Operation
Booster pumps may come in single-stage or multi-stage configurations. Single-stage booster pumps have a single impeller and are used in applications where the required amount of additional pressure (head) is not significant. Multi-stage booster pumps involve more than one impeller and are used to deliver higher heads in applications that require moving water up to substantially higher elevations or through much longer pipelines.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!