Graco introduces its heavier-duty and more durable AOD pump for transporting a wide range of fluids containing solids – the Husky 2150 LP pump! The Husky 2150 LP aluminum pumps are known as solids handling pumps because of their sizable 2-inch (50.8 mm) NPT and BSPT inlet port. In addition, these pumps are equipped with unique powder-coated flapper diaphragms made of high-quality materials such as Buna-N, making them 5 times longer lasting than other pumps.
Know more about Graco
Husky 2150 Series
- Patented closed center air valve
- Large internal clearance for smooth flow of solids
- Diaphragm with good flex life and abrasion resistance
- Easy to replace external air valve without pump disassembly
- Self-priming for faster startup and longer pumping
- Ability to run dry without damage
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Range of construction materials
- Range of diaphragm materials
- Range of models and sizes
- Mounting options
- Spare parts
- Fluid flow up to 34.1 m3/h
- Pressures up to 8.3 bar
- Temperatures up to 82.2C
- Solids up to 50.8 mm
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Drum transfer
- Unloading fluids
- Chemical evacuation
- Ceramic glaze supply
- Dewatering and sump evacuation
- Tank and sump drainage
- Filter Press
- Tank Stripping
- Bilge pumping
- Oil transfer and oil skimming
- Chemical plating
Our range of available
Husky 2150 pumps
Principle of Operation
Graco Air operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps use compressed air as a power source. The compressed air is shifted from one chamber and then to the other side by a linked shaft. This movement allows the chambers to move simultaneously. This back-and-forth motion forces liquid out of one chamber and into the discharge piping while the other chamber is being filled with liquid at the same time. These pumps use reciprocating elastomeric diaphragms and check valves to pump fluid. The liquid chambers are filled and emptied by fluid that is drawn through a common inlet and discharged through a single outlet.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!