If water pressure is too high for too long, you risk increased water loss, lower revenue and increased maintenance of pipes. Grundfos supplies a complete system designed for flow and pressure management that meets medium-flow requirements from local pumping stations. In these pumps, the liquid runs directly into the impeller and the inlet and outlet form a 90 angle to each other. The long-coupled design makes the pumps easy to service and maintain.
Know more about Grundfos
End Suction Long-coupled Single Stage Range Series
- Efficient pumping at a low initial cost
- Simple design with very few moving parts
- Designed to specific pump standards including ISO 2858 and EN 733
- Various shaft options
- Cast iron or stainless steel pump housing
- Compatible with Grundfos GO remote control (NBE/NBGE models only)
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Materials options
- Shaft options
- Accessories and spare parts
NK, NKE, NKE Series 2000, NK Bare shaft
NKG, NKGE, NKG Bare shaft
NK Bare shaft
NKG Bare shaft
-25 .. 170 °C
-25 .. 140 °C
-25 .. 140 °C
-25 .. 170 °C
End-suction long-coupled pumps according to EN 733
End-suction long-coupled pumps according to ISO 2858
Bare shaft pumps according to EN 733
Bare shaft pumps according to ISO 2858
- Commercial air conditioning
- Commercial heating
- Commercial hot water recirculation
- Commercial water pressure boosting
- District cooling
- District heating
- Drinking water treatment
- Industrial heating
- Process liquids transfer
- Industrial process water treatment
- Industrial water supply
- Surface water intake
- Water distribution
- Wastewater treatment
Principle of Operation
In an end suction centrifugal pump, liquid is pumped inside and its velocity increases as it moves along the vanes of the impeller. Liquid is then forced to the tips of the impeller and into the volute casing. This diffusion process converts the high velocity in the liquid into high pressure.
End suction pumps come in two configurations: close coupled (where the impeller attaches directly to the motor shaft without the need for separate coupling between them) and long-coupled (where the pump has its own earing, and a coupling separates the motor and pump).
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!