The Regent Dinflow features single–stage end–suction centrifugal pumps. They offer high performance at an economical cost and are particularly suited to mechanical and fire services. Their volute casing is fitted with a replaceable wear ring and is designed to provide a smooth flow into the impeller. The Regent Dinflow pumps are engineered to the stringent International Standard EN733 ( formerly 24255), making them interchangeable with other dimensionally similar pumps.
Know more about Regent
Din Centrifugal Series
- Back Pull-Out construction for ease of maintenance
- Rugged construction using durable and high-quality materials
- Higher operating pressures and flow rates
- Five bearing housings for interchangeability
- Hydraulically balanced double shrouded impeller
- Fully machined hook type shaft sleeve minimises shaft damage
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- 46 models to suit specific applications
- Material options
- Seal options
- Accessories and spare parts
MAX OPERATING PRESSURE
With standard packed gland: -10˚C
With cooled stuffing
With mechanical seal:
depends upon seal fitted.
With standard packed gland: -20˚C to 100˚C. Mechanical Seals are
available for applications outside these
With standard Mechanical Seal: -20˚C to 100˚C.
1800 – 3600 RPM
- Liquid Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Fire Protection
- Factory Water
- General Industry
- Petroleum Products
- Water Treatment and Supply
- Wastewater and Effluent
Principle of Operation
Centrifugal pumps are able to move fluid by rotating an impeller inside the casing using a motor. As the impeller rotates, fluid is drawn into the pump and hits the impeller eye. The impeller then accelerates the fluid, imparting kinetic energy. This forces the fluid to the tips of the impeller vanes. Upon reaching the edge of the impeller, fluid falls into the casing, which causes the fluid to decelerate and gain higher pressure (fluid velocity is converted to pressure). Fluid is then pushed out of the discharge nozzle and out into the pipes.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!