Tuthill CC Series of close-coupled pumps offer compactness and economy. With lots of pump performance in a relatively small space, the CC Series is ideal for package pumping skids or applications where space is limited. The CC pumps’ design eliminates the need for adapters, reducers, couplings, bases and guards, thereby allowing more significant cost savings on the maintenance of these parts. Because of their principle of operation, internal gear pumps are exceptionally reliable and cost-effective in handling oils used in lubrication applications. They also excel at efficiently pumping water, refrigerants, and thick liquids used in circulation applications.
Know more about Tuthill
Close-Coupled CC Series
- Compact and simple construction
- Cast iron construction for durability
- Includes carbon bushing as standard
- Ductile iron rotor and idler for strength
- Eliminates the need for bases, reducers, couplings, etc
- Long life single Buna-N mechanical seal
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Sealing options
- Mounting options
- Spare parts
- Flows to 7.4 m3/h
- Pressure to 100 PSI
- Viscosity to 10,000 SSU
- Fluid Transfer
- Lube Oil
- Fuel Oil
- Glycol Solutions (Anti-Freeze)
- Water Treatment
- Filtering Waste Oil
Principle of Operation
An internal gear pump has two interlocking gears of different sizes rotating inside the other. The larger gear (the rotor) is an internal gear with the teeth projecting on the inside. A smaller external gear (the idler – only the rotor is driven) is mounted off-centre. This is designed to interlock with the rotor such that the gear teeth engage at one point.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!