All Pumps Sales & Service is the leading pump partner to Australian manufacturing industries, We maintain pumps for Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Chemical clients… we have a great range of variety with no two days the same! We are pretty safe to say you will never stop learning!
We are currently seeking to employ Maintenance Fitters to join our Maintenance Team in NSW.
- Maintenance and repairs on all types of Industrial pumps including Centrifugal, Submersible, Gear, Lobe, Helical rotor, Diaphragm
- Overhaul, assemble, and fit parts and equipment to a variety of pumps & pump systems
- Build up of new Industrial pump systems
- Conducting on site work including installation and removal of pumps.
- Fault finding and diagnostics on pumps and systems.
- Commissioning of pumps and pump systems in NSW
- Complete maintenance records and relevant documentation
- Ensure a Safe working environment at all times.
- General maintenance tasks as required
- Assist with site audits to create an online register of pumps
- Hours 6am - 230pm flexible
- 3 years of maintenance fault-finding experience (desirable)
- Strong work history that demonstrates knowledge and required experience
- Understanding of maintenance systems and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team autonomously
- Practical, hands-on with a "Can Do" attitude
- Fitter and Turner
- The successful applicant will be offered an excellent salary based on their experience, along with the All-Pumps Profit Share Scheme
- Bonuses where a portion of the company profit is shared with staff.
If you are a proactive person with a strong work ethic, take pride and ownership in your contribution and want to be part of a growing organization this could be your next long-term role. Immediate Start! Apply Now!
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a fitter?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?