ABAQUE is a brand by the world-trusted pump innovator PSG. The brand features Peristaltic Hose Pumps that are preferred for the toughest pumping needs. These pumps boast durability and efficiency amid abrasive and aggressive fluids handling. They are also strong solutions for moving sheer-sensitive products, viscous materials, and solid-laden media. Flow in these pumps can be reversible, enabling full capacity and drainage, and utilisation in other transfer scenarios.
Know more about
Features & Benefits
- Gentle pumping, reversible flow
- No piping, plugs or connections on front cover
- Heavy-duty ductile iron and steel construction
- Self-priming up to 9 metres
- Sealless, leak-free, eliminates product contamination
- Ability to run dry continuously
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us to know your options.
- Variety of hose materials
- Leak detector
- Vacuum Kit
- Non-metallic insert
- Pulsation Dampener
- Spare parts available
- Custom mounting – mobile and fixed
- FLOWS UP TO 36000 LPH
- PRESSURES 16 bar
- SUCTION LIFT UP TO 9.5 metres
- VISCOSITIES 352,000 SSU
Acid, Alcohol, Detergents, Ceramic slips, Paints, Liquid or fibrous mortar, Latex, Filling and pressing, Contaminated slurries and mud, Ammonium dioxide, Liquid salt
FOOD, BEVERAGE, COSMETICS
Tomato sauce, Mashed potatoes, Gelatin, Beer slurries, Olive oil
WATER & WASTEWATER
Lime liquor, Flocculate dispersion, Sludge, Slurries
Sludge, Clay slurry, Lead sulfate, Pyrite slurry
Brochures & Manuals
Principle of Operation
The pumping action of a hose pump is achieved by compressing a circular loop of elastomeric hose with two diametrically opposed rotating shoes. With this rotational motion, fluid is pushed ahead inside a hose compressed and relaxed by shoes mounted on a rotor. When each shoe reaches the end of the loop, the reinforced tube immediately returns to its original shape, ensuring suction and priming, creating a strong vacuum pulling more fluid inside.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!