The Alfa Laval Twin Screw Pump earned its competitive edge from its highest efficiency, great flexibility, robust construction, and reliable platform that meets stringent hygienic standards. The Twin Screw pumps of Alfa Laval have gentle pumping action, low pulsation characteristics and excellent solids handling capabilities that reduce risks of product damage. Alfa Laval’s Twin Screw technology also helps industries achieve reduced energy and water use while boosting hygiene levels and product quality.
Know more about Alfa
laval twin screw Series
- Greater process flexibility
- Easy and quick service with its cartridge seal
- Increased process uptime
- Robust reliable design for longer service life
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Exceptional hygiene and cleanability with FDA AND EHEDG certifications
All-Pumps can customize pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Shaft seal configuration
- Product wetted elastomers in EPDM, FPM or FFPM
- Heating jacket
- ATEX version
- Wide range of port specifications
- Bottom inlet or outlet
- Spare parts
- Mounting/base plate
- CAPACITY: 134.3 m3/h
- PRESSURE: 16 bar
Max Differential Pressure (bar)
Max speed (RPM)
Max Particle Size
- Food and Beverage
- Home and Personal care
Principle of Operation
A twin screw pump is a positive displacement pump what means that the pump is transferring a certain volume of product in accordance with the speed and pitch of the screws. While turning, the two screws are forming closed chambers that are moving in an axial direction.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!