Almatec’s line of specialty pumps is engineered to meet the specific and strict requirements of special applications, including the high pressure, food and beverage, biopharma, and semiconductor industries. Although with different offerings, the BIOCOR, FUTUR, AHD/AHS, and MM Series are made from carefully selected materials to deliver their special functions while achieving optimal performance and lifespan. Almatec’s specialty pumps are economical to own, and they all incorporate an optimised diaphragm, compact construction, and simple design.
Know more about Almatec
Specialty AOdd Series
- Self-priming, dry run capable, good suction head
- Maintenance-free PERSWING P® air control system
- AHD/AHS Series is designed to operate safely in high-pressure duties
- MM Series uses food-grade wetted materials and a design for CIP and SIP
- Futur’s housing parts are machined from solid blocks for longevity
- Biocor’s superior containment design prevents leaks and contamination
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us to know your options.
- Pulsation dampener for most models
- Draining system
- Barrier chamber system
- Diaphragm monitoring
- Stroke counter
- Flange connection
- Transport carts
- Spare pars
- Capacity up to 88 GPM
- Air pressure up to 15 bar
- Suction lift up to 9 m
Up to 17
Up to 5.9
Up to 19.76
Up to 20
SUCTION LIFT (mWC)
Up to 9
Up to 9
Up to 3.5
Up to 9
MAX DRIVING PRESSURE (bar)
Up to 7
Up to 6
Up to 15
Up to 7
Special fluid path and housing are without horizontal areas.
Ball lifting magnet to make cleaning and maintenance easier
Straight-through flow pattern technology
AHD uses Almatec ring-tightening structure.
AHS has exceptionally rugged housing for higher pressures.
Soft redirections without rotating parts and shaft seals
Sterile applications in:
- Acids, caustics, high purity chemicals
- Wet Benches, loops
- Supply, disposal, filtration, circulation
High-pressure applications across industries:
- Catalytic reactions
- Oil and gas recovery
- Food processing
- Transfer and filling of beverages, sauces, toppings etc.
- Dosing of food and beverage ingredients
- Processing of meat, pastry and dough, smoothies, fruit pulp, candies
- Transfer and filling of cosmetics
Principle of Operation
Almatec pumps follow the conventional working principle of an AODD pump. They move fluid by the alternate and repeated back-and-forth movement (strokes) of two flexible membranes or diaphragms mounted on a common shaft. Although diaphragm pumps can be driven directly, with the shaft connected directly to a motor, AODD pumps use compressed air with a sophisticated distribution system directing the air alternately to two air chambers on the opposite sides of the diaphragms.
AODD pumps are capable of handling abrasive, highly viscous fluids, sludges, slurries, and shear-sensitive fluids. AODD pumps are robust, reliable, easy to maintain, and relatively low cost. They tend to be general workhorse devices and are typically used for transfer applications in a wide variety of industries.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!