ARO’s air operated diaphragm pumps come with proven performance in the field, making them one of the highly preferred transfer equipment in many industries. They boast great versatility in ﬂuid handling for numerous applications. The company has been recognized for years as an industry leader in producing efficient and reliable AOD pumps with variable ﬂow rates and an enormous range of materials and porting. This makes sure that ARO can provide the right pump for unique transfer requirements.
Know more about Aro
- Convoluted diaphragms oﬀering long product life
- Sealless Design
- Low Material Shear
- Can Run Dry Without Damage
- Portable and easy to maintain
- Self-priming capabilities
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Variety of sizes and materials: metallic and non-metallic
- ATEX certification available
- Specialty pump models for EXP and PRO Series
- Automation for EXP pumps
- Spare parts and accessories
MAX CAPACITY (lph)
MAX DIS. PRESSURE (bar)
MAX DRY SUCTION LIFT (m)
MAX SOLID (in)
- Food Processing
- Chemical Additives
- Adhesives (Food grade)
- Waste treatment
Principle of Operation
Air-operated double diaphragm pumps are driven by air compressors. Air is supplied through the air port, causing the connecting shaft to move to the left and right, alternately. As the shaft pushes the diaphragm to the left, that diaphragm is placed in its discharge stroke. The check valve seating on the discharge port opens to let the fluid out. Meanwhile, the right diaphragm is placed in its suction stroke. The check valve at the suction port then opens to let the fluid in. As soon as the left diaphragm reaches its maximum discharge stroke, the connecting shaft pushes to the right, now putting the right diaphragm in suction and the left in the discharge position.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!