Davey’s range of floodfighter pumps is rugged, economical, engine-driven pumps. These pumps are easy to handle with a steel roll frame included in the package. They are self-priming from 6 meters for added versatility. Their large capacity enables fast dewatering or cleanup to minimise property damages during natural disasters. Ideal for pumping dirty water with solid particles, these floodfighter pumps are made from high-strength materials and equipped with durable open impeller vanes to avoid clogging.
Know more about Davey
- Two-stage air cleaner with a cast icon sleeved cylinder bore
- Built-in low-oil protection on all models
- Heavy-duty cast iron open impeller and diffuser
- Nitrile rubber seal and casing o-rings
- Long-lasting mechanical shaft seal
- Powder-coated steel roll frame with anti-vibration mounting
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Spare parts
- Recoil starters or with electric start
- Honda or Yanmar engine
- Max. flow to 60000 lpm
- Max. Total Head 32m
- Max. Suction Lift 7m
- Max. Water Temperature 50˚C
- Tank filling
- Water transfer
- Septic tank pump out
- Wastewater removal
Principle of Operation
Davey flood pumps are heavy-duty centrifugal pumps that are portable and have larger water discharge openings than other pump types. You will also need two hoses to operate a trash pump. The first hose is connected to the inlet of the pump and to the sump or flooded basement. The second hose is connected to the outlet of the pump and placed to a location where flood should be discharged.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!