Finish Thompson Inc’s centrifugal pumps are constructed using rugged and corrosion-resistant materials such as heavy gauge stainless steel. Plastics specifically engineered for maximum corrosion resistance are also used to ensure longer operational life. Seals are externally mounted thereby eliminating the need for expensive materials. These industrial pumps offer reliable operation in corrosive environments and are suitable for a broad range of chemicals.
Know more about FTI
SEALED CENTRIFUGAL Series
- Excellent chemical resistance
- NPT threads
- Service friendly back pull-out design
- 1.8 specific gravity with no impeller trimming
- Maximum suction pressure
- High quality materials for long service life
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Seal options
- Connection options
- Material options
- Close coupled or pedestal mounted
- Accessories and spare parts
STAINLESS STEEL CENTRIFUGAL
Up to 80.16 m
Up to 37.50 m
Up to 72.91 m3/h
Up to 45.65 m3/h
- Chemical processing, spraying, transfer
- Plating recirculation/filtration, PCB etching/rinse
- Mild corrosive or low budget applications where periodic seal replacement is not an issue
Principle of Operation
In a centrifugal pump, the liquid is injected into the pump, through the pump casing and down the impeller eye. Velocity energy is imparted to the liquid through the centrifugal force produced by the rotating impeller. Liquid is radially pushed out towards the impeller periphery. The velocity energy of the liquid is converted to pressure energy by directing it to an expanding volute design casing. The pumps operate at relatively higher speeds thus permitting a high liquid flow. Because of these advantages, FTI centrifugal pumps are very in demand in almost all industries.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!