The FTI vertical pumps use high-powered, rare earth magnetic couplings to achieve transmission of maximum horsepower. This helps eliminate the common issue in mag drive pumps of lower efficiency. Carrying the advantages of mag drive pump type and vertical pump configuration, FTI vertical pumps are suitable for liquids with high pressures and high temperatures. Additionally, their NPSH can be altered thereby making them ideal for a wide range of applications. A wide variety of port sizes, impeller diameters and column lengths make the FTI vertical pumps extremely versatile.
Know more about FTI
VERTICAL MAG DRIVE Series
- High quality materials for years of reliable service
- MSVKC series boasts unique interconnecting drive shaft
- AK series features rugged 316 stainless steel construction
- AV series are economic compact pumps
- VKC plastic pumps eliminate microbubbling and foaming
- Leak-proof design
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Port sizes
- Seal options
- Column lengths
- Impeller diameters
- Spare parts
- Wastewater & water treatment
- Chemical transfer
- Aquatic life
- Hazardous and corrosive liquids
- General Industries
Principle of Operation
The operating principle of a magnetic drive pump is very simple. A magnetic coupling consists of two magnet assemblies. One is the outer assembly or the drive magnet and the other is the inner assembly or the driven magnet. The outer assembly is connected to a motor and the inner assembly is directly attached to the impeller. At rest, the magnet components of the outer assembly are aligned with their counterparts in the inner assembly. When the load (torque) is applied, the coupling deflects angularly and the magnets create a force of simultaneous attraction and repulsion. This force is used to transfer torque from the motor to the impeller and is what pumps the fluid out.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!