Graco’s SoloTech Hose pump design utilizes a single roller that compresses an engineered hose through a full 360 degrees of rotation. This innovative design means longer hose life when pumping caustic, abrasive, or sensitive materials for metering or transfer. Gas entrapped fluids are also easily pumped or dosed into your application. And without valves, seals or glands, the Solotech hose pumps are easy and less costly to maintain.
Know more about Graco
- Cast aluminum housing for reduced pump weight
- Large sight window to easily access and see internal parts
- Improved mounting flexibility with adjustable feet
- Metallic roller with bearings for constant compression and flow
- More flow per revolution than conventional designs
- Reversible and can be used to empty lines or clear blockages
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Hose material options
- Barb material options
- Spare parts
- Mounting options
- Motor options
- Flow up to 60.57 lpm
- Temperatures up to 121.11C
Max flow (lpm)
92 rpm = 2.59
94 rpm = 18
93 rpm = 38.5
91 rpm = 60.57
- Juice, concentrates, and beverages
- Edible oils
- Personal care
- Condiments and dressings
- Wineries, distilleries, breweries
Principle of Operation
The pumping action of a hose pump is achieved by compressing a circular loop of elastomeric hose with two diametrically opposed rotating shoes. With this rotational motion, fluid is pushed ahead inside a hose compressed and relaxed by shoes mounted on a rotor. When each shoe reaches the end of the loop, the reinforced tube immediately returns to its original shape, ensuring suction and priming, creating a strong vacuum pulling more fluid inside.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!