Graco Viscount II is a supersaver fluid transfer solution that’s ideal for inks. These cost-effective hydraulic piston pumps can help facilities save up to 80% on energy costs. It comes with an enclosed, dual seal wet cup for prolonged seal life and overall pump longevity. Viscount II’s piston technology allows users to achieve high volumetric efficiency and operate smoothly even under high hydraulic pressures.
Know more about Graco
viscount II Series
- Clean, quiet, and efficient pumping
- Extremely durable with long-life packing design
- Powered by energy-efficient Viscount hydraulic motor
- Stainless steel wetted parts
- Low pulsation pumping
- Evacuates pumps, bins, drums fast and easy
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Motor options
- Spare parts
- Mounting option
- Flows up to 28.5
- Pressures up to 158.6 bar
- Temperatures up to 82.2C
VISCOUNT II 1200/2400
VISCOUNT II 1900/3100
Maximum Flow Rate (lpm)
Maximum Operating Temperature (°C)
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
- Ink manufacturing
- Liquid ink, heavy ink, difficult ink
Principle of Operation
A piston pump’s working principle is similar to a positive displacement pump’s, operating with assistance from a pumping mechanism force to increase the volume of the liquid. Graco’s piston pumps are lift type. In this type of pump, the piston’s upward stroke causes the fluid to be drawn to the lower portion of the cylinder with the help of a control device called valve. Meanwhile, the downward stroke lets the fluid flow to the upper cylinder portion with the help of control devices which are arranged in the piston. After fluid is drawn upward, it is released outside the pump from the higher portion of the cylinder through a spout.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!