Regardless of the application and environment you are working in, rest assured that there is a CM or CME end-suction close-coupled multi-stage pump for you. Thanks to numerous configuration options and a range of materials, the CM and CME pump range can operate in temperatures from -30 °C to 120 °C. All models in the range are also available with many customisation possibilities. Its customization and flexibility make it an optimal solution for installation and interaction with other components in small and large systems or as a stand-alone pump.
Know more about GRUNDFOS
END SUCTION CLOSE COUPLED MULTIPLE-STAGE Series
- Reliable, quiet, flexible, and compact
- Modular design makes the pumps versatile
- Available in cast iron and stainless steel
- Optimized hydraulics in housing and impeller for unimpeded liquid flow
- Grundfos-engineered mechanical shaft seal
- Superior dry running capabilities
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Materials options
- Oversize motors
- Accessories and spare parts
-20 .. 120 °C
-20 .. 120 °C
0 .. 60 °C
- Washing and cleaning (washing machines)
- Water treatment
- Temperature control (heating/cooling)
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Building services
Principle of Operation
End suction single stage centrifugal pumps are ideal for applications involving slurries, high pressure viscous oil, abrasive fluids, water, and corrosive chemicals. Liquid is pumped inside and its velocity increases as it moves along the vanes of the impeller. Liquid is then forced to the tips of the impeller and into the volute casing. This diffusion process converts the high velocity in the liquid into high pressure.
End suction pumps come in two configurations: close coupled (where the impeller attaches directly to the motor shaft without the need for separate coupling between them) and long-coupled (where the pump has its own earing, and a coupling separates the motor and pump).
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!