Grundfos’ inline single-stage range highlights the TP/TPE series which are robust and reliable vertical centrifugal pumps with a mechanical shaft seal. A key feature is a close-coupled design, which means the pump and motor are separate units – making them less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid compared to canned rotor pumps. A non-return flap valve in the common outlet port prevents backflow of the pumped liquid. The specially constructed shaft seal chamber is key to optimised water circulation and a prolonged shaft seal life.
Know more about Grundfos
Inline Single Stage Series
- Close-coupleded design reduces system’s sensitivity to impurities
- Unique shaft seal chamber design ensures optimum water circulation
- Energy-efficient motors for more operational cost savings
- Robust construction using stainless steel with superior corrosion-resistance
- The TPD twin-head pumps are designed to maximize uptime
- The TPE pumps are integrated with a frequency converter or inverter control
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Materials options
- Shaft options
- Accessories and spare parts
-40 .. 150 °C
TPE SERIES 1000
-40 .. 140 °C
TPE SERIES 2000
-25 .. 140 °C
TPED SERIES 2000
-25 .. 140 °C
-25 .. 140 °C
- Commercial air conditioning
- Commercial heating
- Commercial hot water recirculation
- District cooling
- District heating
- Drinking water treatment
- Industrial heating
- Water distribution
Principle of Operation
In-line pumps are centrifugal type pumps, and flow of fluid does not change inside the inline pumps. Before the single-stage centrifugal pump is started, the pump casing is filled with the liquid to be transported for priming. The impeller is then driven by the shaft to rotate at a high speed, and the liquid between the blades must also rotate. Under the action of centrifugal force, the liquid is thrown from the center of the impeller to the outer edge of the vanes and obtains energy. Liquid leaves the impeller with high speed and enters the volute casing. Here, the liquid decelerates due to the gradual expansion of the flow path, and part of the kinetic energy is converted into static pressure energy. Liquid then flows into the discharge pipe at a relatively high pressure.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!