The A Series is Mouvex’s key product line featuring eccentric Disc Pumps designed for viscous, non-lubricating, volatile or delicate liquids max. Mouvex has been manufacturing the A Series pumps since 1965. These pumps have gone through decades of innovation and are used in so many industrial facilities worldwide. They are known for their reliability, durability and cost-effectiveness, and have earned a reputation as the ideal pumping technology for some of the harshest applications in the world.
Know more about Mouvex
- ATEX, CE Marking, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 9001 France
- Exceptional self-priming capabilities
- Legendary ruggedness and unchanging characteristics
- Maintain initial performance level over time without adjustments
- Practically unlimited scope of application
- Reversible and efficient operation
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Materials options
- Spare parts and accessories
MAX. DIFF. PRESSURE
- Oil and gas pumping
- Food Industry
Principle of Operation
Eccentric disc pumps are positive displacement pumps and operate following the eccentric movement principle developed by French engineer Andre Petit. This pump type features a disc that’s installed inside a cylinder and driven by an eccentric bearing that’s driven by the pump shaft. The motion of the discs creates four distinct pumping chambers that increase and decrease in volume as the disc is rotated. Hence, producing both suction and discharge pressures as the chambers move in pairs that are 180 degrees apart. This ensures that the fluid passes through the pump at a constant and regular flow rate with no pulsing, cavitation, slip or shear.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!