Mouvex’s C-Series feature eccentric disc pumps that boast effective containment of product, rugged construction, and efficient handling of air-sensitive and shear-sensitive fluids. These pumps are completely sealless, meaning they are leak-free and thus increase pump and workplace safety. They are directly coupled to the gear reduction unit or motor. No magnets are required. The stainless steel models are ideal for sanitary applications, carry 3A approval certification and are designed per EHEDG recommendations.
Know more about Mouvex
- Self-priming with a strong suction power
- Ability to clear the pipes and run dry
- Maintained performance due to automatic disc/cylinder adjustment
- Outstanding volumetric efficiency
- Ability to pump low and high viscosity products
- Output not affected by viscosity variation
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Materials options
- ATEX certification
- Spare parts and accessories
MAX. DIFF. PRESSURE
- Food and beverage
- Oil, fat, sauce, and mayonnaise
- Bakery and confectionery
- Water and wastewater
Principle of Operation
Eccentric disc pumps are positive displacement pumps and operate following the eccentric movement principle developed by French engineer Andre Petit. This pump type features a disc that’s installed inside a cylinder and driven by an eccentric bearing that’s driven by the pump shaft. The motion of the discs creates four distinct pumping chambers that increase and decrease in volume as the disc is rotated. Hence, producing both suction and discharge pressures as the chambers move in pairs that are 180 degrees apart. This ensures that the fluid passes through the pump at a constant and regular flow rate with no pulsing, cavitation, slip or shear.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!