The SLS Series by Mouvex features eccentric disc pumps that meet the most demanding hygienic applications in the food and beverage, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. The series serves as the hygienic version of the SLC Series. The SLS pumps are part of Mouvex’s innovative sealless technology that incorporates a hermetic pump head with a self-adjustable eccentric shaft protected by double-wall stainless-steel bellows to ensure long life and product safety. Their design has helped the SLS Series earn certification from EC 1935/2004, EHEDG, 3A and FDA for use in food-processing applications.
Know more about Mouvex
- Consistent flow and improved energy savings
- Extremely gentle, pulse-free flow to protect shear-sensitive products
- Reduced maintenance with no mechanical seals or timing gears
- Clean in place (CIP) and Sterilize in place (SIP) capabilities
- Line-stripping capabilities
- Self-priming, Strong Suction and Discharge Pressure
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Materials options
- Spare parts and accessories
- Certifications: A-3, ATEX, CE Marking, EC 1935/2004, EHEDG, FDA, ISO 14000, ISO 9001, ISO 9001 France
MAX. DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE
- Food and beverage
- Bakery and confectionery
Principle of Operation
Eccentric disc pumps are positive displacement pumps and operate following the eccentric movement principle developed by French engineer Andre Petit. This pump type features a disc that’s installed inside a cylinder and driven by an eccentric bearing that’s driven by the pump shaft. The motion of the discs creates four distinct pumping chambers that increase and decrease in volume as the disc is rotated. Hence, producing both suction and discharge pressures as the chambers move in pairs that are 180 degrees apart. This ensures that the fluid passes through the pump at a constant and regular flow rate with no pulsing, cavitation, slip or shear.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!