The Nexus long-coupled, end suction, single-stage horizontal centrifugal pump is standardised to EN 733/DIN 24255 and can be used for a vast range of applications in the industrial and marine markets. The long-coupled design means that there is a large space between the pump and motor, this, in turn, protects the motor from fluid ingress in the case of a seal failure. The dimensions of the pumps are based on DIN 24255 for easy retrofitting to existing pipework and replacing other DIN models.
Know more about Nexus
Din Long-coupled Series
- Back Pull‐Out design for simple and quick maintenance
- Volute casing is fitted with a replaceable wear ring
- Double shrouded hydraulically balanced impeller
- Robust and designed for continuous use
- Interchangeable spare parts within the range reduce stock holding
- Wearing rings prevent wear and improve pump efficiency
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Casing material
- Impeller material
- Range of mechanical seals
- Wear ring material
- Pack gland
- Spare parts
Flow, pressure, and other important technical data will depend on your specific requirements. The pumps are customisable and can be designed according to your application. Please get in touch with our team to get the exact specification according to your needs.
- Boiler Feed
- Fire Fighting
- Fuel Transfer
- Fume Scrubber
- Grey Water
- Marine Fuel
- Sea Water Cooling
- Sea Water Injection
- Sea Water Service
- Swimming Pool
- Thermal Oil
- Water Circulating
- Water Transfer
Principle of Operation
Centrifugal pumps use the transfer of rotational energy from one or more impellers to the fluid to increase its velocity and pressure. The fluid is fed into the pump, hitting the eye of the impeller. Here, fluid is rotated, thereby gaining more speed. The fast rotation of the impeller causes the fluid to be deflected to the tips of the impeller and falls off to the volute. Here the fluid loses speed but gains pressure, causing it to be directed towards the pump outlet.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!