Regent’s ISO 2858 centrifugal pumps or Isoflow pumps are single-stage end-suction types. They boast excellent hydraulic efficiency, thanks to their double shrouded impeller and overall design. These pumps are engineered according to the International Standard ISO 2858 and are therefore dimensionally interchangeable with all pumps conforming to this standard. Like other Regent centrifugal pumps, the ISOflow series features a Back Pull-Out design where the taper mounted impeller can be easily removed and serviced.
Know more about Regent
ISO 2858 Centrifugal Series
- Hydraulically balanced double shrouded balanced impeller
- Sturdy pump casing with burst pressure twice the operating pressure
- High strength bearing housing, robust shaft
- High-quality materials resulting in longer pump life
- Higher suction characteristics
- Bearings are fitted with bearing caps, giving higher level protection
- Complies with ISO 2858 and interchangeable with other pumps conforming to the same standard
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Material options
- Seal options
- Motor/drive options
- Accessories and spare parts
- Liquid Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Fire Protection
- Water Pressure Boosting
- Factory Water
- General Industry
- Petroleum Products
- Water Treatment and Supply
Principle of Operation
Centrifugal pumps are able to move fluid by rotating an impeller inside the casing using a motor. As the impeller rotates, fluid is drawn into the pump and hits the impeller eye. The impeller then accelerates the fluid, imparting kinetic energy. This forces the fluid to the tips of the impeller vanes. Upon reaching the edge of the impeller, fluid falls into the casing, which causes the fluid to decelerate and gain higher pressure (fluid velocity is converted to pressure). Fluid is then pushed out of the discharge nozzle and out into the pipes.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!