Regent’s Series Self Priming Trash and Sewage Pumps are designed for economical, heavy-duty, 24/7 trouble-free operation. Solids handling is one of their most important advantages, as some self-priming pumps cannot efficiently handle debris and large-sized solids. In fact, these Regent pumps can pass solids with sizes up to 75mm in diameter without clogging and damaging. They are suitable for many pumping applications from clean water to caustic fluids.
Know more about Regent
Self-Priming Trash & Sewage Series
- Inspection hole for easier maintenance
- Adjustable or select correct wear plate to control impeller clearance
- Cleaning cover for easy and quick cleaning or removal of clogging
- Back Pull-Out feature for easy maintenance and servicing
- Oil Lubricated Bearings
- Rugged construction for long reliable operational life
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Material options
- Impeller options
- Seal options
- Accessories and spare parts
MAX SOLID PASSAGE
- Water treatment / RO System
- Oil & Gas
- Power Station
- Fire Fighting
- Chemical Plants
- Commercial / Industrial Buildings / Factory
- Site Drainage
- Public Utilities Pumping Stations
- Sewage Plants
- Food Industries
Principle of Operation
Self-priming pumps have 2 stages of operation. In the priming stage of the self-priming principle, the impeller rotates to generate vacuum at the center. This draws air into the pump from the suction. Simultaneously, the pump creates a cylindrical ring of fluid on the inside of the casing. This causes a gas-tight seal to form. Meanwhile, air bubbles are trapped in the fluid inside the pump and are forced out through the discharge port. As soon as air is expelled, the liquid returns to the pump. As the fluid gradually rises and all the air is discharged, the normal fluid pumping using centrifugal working principle commences.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!