Regent’s Megaflow Series consist of horizontal split-case pumps with mega high flow rates. The casing is axially split, thus allowing quick and easy maintenance. The top half of the casing can be removed, allowing access to the rotating element without disturbing pipework or removing the electric motor. Additionally, the Megaflow pumps use a service-friendly shaft with quick and easy assembly-disassembly rotor components. The design also eliminates the use of threads that may wear out over time, thus extending pump life.
Know more about Regent
- Casings and Impellers in combinations of cast iron and bronze
- High-performance double-entry impeller
- In-line, leak-tight design, easy mounting and self-aligning
- Stainless steel shafts – varying grades for specific liquids
- Reduced radial force and minimised shaft deflection
- Covered and sealed for life grease-lubricated anti-friction bearings
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us today to get a complete list of your options.
- Material options
- Impeller options
- Seal options
- Accessories and spare parts
- Flow rates up to 1000m3/h
- Pressures up to 200m
- General Transfer
- Chilled Water
- Process Industry
- Water Treatment and Supply
- Packaged Fire Protection Systems
- General Industry
Principle of Operation
Split case horizontal pumps are designed with casings that come apart. The design allows for the top part of the case to be removed without disturbing the driver or associated piping. This allows for quick and easy inspection and repair of the rotor as needed. Split case horizontal pumps are usually axially-split. That is, the flange where the case splits is in the plane as the pump axis. As for the operation, they follow the conventional centrifugal pump principle where fluid enters into the impeller eye and is cast out by centrifugal force along its circumference through the impeller’s vane tips. The action of the impeller increases the fluid’s velocity and pressure and directs it towards the pump outlet.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!