The iconic Southern Cross Starline, Sovereign, and ISO PRO pumps are high–efficiency, high–performance, high-quality end-suction pumps. The range includes close-coupled and direct-coupled pumps. Close-coupled pumps eliminate shaft couplings and ensure that the motor and pump are correctly aligned. This also reduces the pump’s footprint, saving valuable space and reducing the plinth size required. Additionally, Southern Cross equipped its end-suction pumps with hydraulically and dynamically balanced impellers with double curvature, ensuring users can achieve optimum efficiency in their operations.
Know more about Southern
Cross End-Suction Centrifugal Series
- Taper mounted and keyed impeller for easy removal
- Superior hydraulic design
- Highly efficient suction performance
- Higher speed capabilities and greater performance
- Cast iron bearing housing
- Sealed for life grease packed bearings
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Special Seals for Liquids over 140C
- Single Seal
- Material Options for impeller and shafts
- Pump sizes
- Spare parts
32 mm – 200 mm
- Process Water
- Reagents & Acid Transfer
- Sea Water
- Process Liquids
- Hot & Cold Water Supply
Principle of Operation
An End Suction Pump is a type of centrifugal pump where the suction is axial and the discharge is at 90 degrees to the suction. Apart from these design characteristics, end suction pumps work using the conventional centrifugal working principle of rotating an impeller to add velocity to the fluid and push it off the impeller vanes. The duty fluid then falls off to the volute and gains pressure enough for it to exit through the discharge.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!