The Southern Cross Centurion Series boasts extremely dependable horizontal split case pumps. The Centurion pumps have long been used in fluid handling duties where reliability and accessibility are paramount. These horizontal split case pumps feature a simple and convenient design for easy servicing, cleaning, and maintenance. Highly durable with their 420 stainless steel shaft with 316 stainless steel shaft sleeves, the Southern Cross Centurion pumps are made to last.
Know more about Southern
Cross Horizontal Split Case Series
- Deep groove grease-lubricated bearings
- Compact and easy to install
- Balanced impellers for hydraulic efficiency
- Heavy-duty, low noise bearings
- Excellent performance in high volume duties
- Removable top cover for easy servicing
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Wide range of materials
- Mechanical Seal or stuffed gland sealing
- Available in 43 models and different sizes
- Spare parts
- Mounting options
Up to 3200 li/sec
Up to 200 metres
Up to 24 bar working pressure (up to 37.5 bar testing pressure)
Up to 105°C
80mm to 800mm discharge
Up to 80mg/litre
- Water supply
- Water transfer
- Flood Mitigation
Principle of Operation
Split case horizontal pumps are designed with casings that come apart. The design allows for the top part of the case to be removed without disturbing the driver or associated piping. This allows for quick and easy inspection and repair of the rotor as needed. Split case horizontal pumps are usually axially-split. That is, the flange where the case splits is in the plane as the pump axis. As for the operation, they follow the conventional centrifugal pump principle where fluid enters into the impeller eye and is cast out by centrifugal force along its circumference through the impeller’s vane tips. The action of the impeller increases the fluid’s velocity and pressure and directs it towards the pump outlet.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!