The HS series comprises tough single-phase submersible pumps that are ideal for handling slurries, residues, and other liquids containing solids. The solid cast aluminum body and urethane vortex impeller also offer excellent wear resistance in site applications where the water contains sand and silt in suspension, thus maintaining performance and reliability. The HSZ pumps are automatic models using single float switch. The HS-HSZ pumps can start operation with only 5 mm of water level. Along with the side discharge, spiral design, these pumps come with an agitator to ensure smoother suction of settled particles.
Know more about Tsurumi
HS-HSZ Range Series
- Cable Clip prevents unexpected water incursion
- Agitator prevents air lock
- Can operate at super low water levels
- Equipped with Tsurumi original technologies
- Single float switch for reduced power consumption
- Rubber/resin-made stand to protect floor from scratches
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Wide range of sizes
- Guide rail options
- Spare parts
- Flows up to 0.58 m3/min
- Heads up to 18 meters
- Solids passage up to 7 mm
- Bore up to 80 mm
Max Flow (m3/min)
Solid Passage (mm)
- Construction sites
- Fixed installations
- Water features
Principle of Operation
Tsurumi’s range of submersible pumps consist of vortex impeller and standard impeller types. Submersible centrifugal creates rotational energy to push liquid out to the discharge while vortex impeller pumps create vortex to pump liquid out. Generally, though, submersible pumps suck liquid into the pump as they sit at the bottom of a reservoir and push the fluid under pressure through the pipe out to the surface or a designated end location like a treatment facility.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!