Tsurumi’s KTV range comes in standard, automatic and slurry versions. All series feature three-phase but lightweight dewatering pumps. These submersible pumps offer excellent wear resistance for maximum durability and minimum maintenance even during prolonged operation in the severest conditions. The KTVE pumps are equipped with an electrode type relay unit to eliminate dry-running and reduce power consumption. On the other hand, the KTV Slurry pumps incorporate an agitator to ensure smooth suction of settled matters. All KTV pumps come with Tsurumi’s original technologies such as the patented oil lifter, double mechanical seal with silicon carbide faces, and anti-wicking cable block to optimise their performance.
Know more about TSURUMI
- Cast aluminum body for portability
- Hard-wearing Semi-vortex Impeller
- Simple replacement of wearing parts
- Supplied with 20 meters heavy-duty, H07RN-F rubber power cable
- Top discharge, side flow design for efficient motor cooling
- Slim body, lightweight, but powerful pumping
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Wide range of pump sizes
- Impeller material
- Guide rail options
- Spare parts
- Flows up to .98 m3/min
- Heads up to 35 meters
- Solids passage up to 8.5mm
- Bore up to 100 mm
- Construction sites
- Mines and quarries
- Hire fleets
Principle of Operation
Tsurumi’s range of submersible pumps consist of vortex impeller and standard impeller types. Submersible centrifugal creates rotational energy to push liquid out to the discharge while vortex impeller pumps create vortex to pump liquid out. Generally, though, submersible pumps suck liquid into the pump as they sit at the bottom of a reservoir and push the fluid under pressure through the pipe out to the surface or a designated end location like a treatment facility.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!