The LSC pump is a submersible single-phase portable residue drainage pump. Although compact, this pump conveys powerful pumping action that is complemented by Tsurumi’s host of original technologies such as the oil-lifter, dual mechanical seal with silicon carbide faces, and anti-wicking cable entry. The LSC pump is equipped with a specially designed bottom plate that allows the pump to drain as low as 1 mm of water level. It also comes with a swing check valve to prevent the reverse flow of the sucked liquid. Finally, the discharge direction can either be vertical or inclined to prevent the discharge hose from bending.
Know more about TSURUMI
LSC PUMP Series
- V-Ring/Oil Seal protects mechanical seal from abrasion
- Valve seat and swing check valve prevent backflow
- Compact and lightweight
- Top discharge, flow-thru design for maximum motor cooling
- Extended dry-run capabilities
- Equipped with Tsurumi original technologies
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Spare parts
- Flow: 0.17 m3/min
- Heads: 11 meters
- Bore up to 25 mm
- General pumping and drainage
- Household use
- Commercial use
- Flood cleanup
- Countermeasure against Dengue and Zika
Principle of Operation
Tsurumi’s range of submersible pumps consist of vortex impeller and standard impeller types. Submersible centrifugal creates rotational energy to push liquid out to the discharge while vortex impeller pumps create vortex to pump liquid out. Generally, though, submersible pumps suck liquid into the pump as they sit at the bottom of a reservoir and push the fluid under pressure through the pipe out to the surface or a designated end location like a treatment facility.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!