The Tsurumi NK range comprises the portable NK dewatering pumps and the heavy-duty NKZ slurry pumps. The standard NK pumps are single-phase but rugged submersible pumps that are constructed using wear-resistant materials. They have a top discharge, flow-thru design for motor cooling. Meanwhile, the NKZ pumps are three-phase units driven by 4-pole motor. Unlike the standard NK pumps, NKZ pumps have side discharge, spiral design but incorporate a water jacket to cool their motor. Additionally, the NKZ pumps are equipped with agitators to ensure smooth flow of sucked solids and prevent clogging.
Know more about TSURUMI
NK, NKZ RANGE Series
- Single and three-phase models to cover wider range of applications
- Equipped with Tsurumi original technologies
- High-strength materials for longer pump life
- Durable ductile iron semi-open impeller NKZ pumps
- Durable ductile iron semi-vortex impeller NK pumps
- Simple replacement wear parts, straightforward maintenance
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- Wide range of sizes
- Guide rail options
- Spare parts
- Flows up to 4 m3/min
- Heads up to 29 meters
- Solids passage up to 30 mm
- Bore up to 150 mm
Max Solid (mm)
- Construction sites
- Drainage / dewatering
- Concrete mixing plants
- Mining / drilling
Principle of Operation
Tsurumi’s range of submersible pumps consist of vortex impeller and standard impeller types. Submersible centrifugal creates rotational energy to push liquid out to the discharge while vortex impeller pumps create vortex to pump liquid out. Generally, though, submersible pumps suck liquid into the pump as they sit at the bottom of a reservoir and push the fluid under pressure through the pipe out to the surface or a designated end location like a treatment facility.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!