The 5000 Series designed and manufactured by Waukesha Chery Burrel consists of high-efficiency rotary lobe pumps. They are configured and made available with several add-ons and material options to suit a wide variety of industrial applications. These lobe pumps are self-priming, reversible, and are the pump of choice for pumping low viscosity and non-lubricating fluids, transfer duties in low inlet pressure systems, metering fluids, handling sophisticated products or high-viscosity media at low flows.
Know more about WAUKESHA
- High-quality materials for reliability and longevity
- Extended product service life
- Efficiently pumps thin to viscous fluids
- Non-galling Waukesha "88" alloy rotors for higher efficiency
- Gentle pumping of shear-sensitive products
- Reduced maintenance and operational costs
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to get a full list of your options.
- Selection of seals and packing
- Jacketed or internal by-pass relief valve covers
- Bearing isolators
- Optional 17-4 shaft
- Material options
- Spare parts
- Capacity up to 102.2
- Pressures up to 13.8 bar
- Carbon “Tet”
Oils and Lubricants
- Crude Oil
- Diesel #2 Oil
- Bunker Oil
- Lubricant Oil
- Fuel Oils
- Oil Additives
- Animal Fats
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Paper Coatings
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Printing Ink
- Silicone Emulsions
Principle of Operation
Waukesha lobe pumps are positive displacement pumps utilizing contra-rotating lobes. The rotors are held by a shaft that is mounted within an external gearbox and supported by bearings. The timing gears are also placed on the shafts.
As the timing gears rotate, they transfer the energy from the driveshaft to the driven shaft. This synchronizes the rotors so that they rotate without contact with each other. As the rotors pass the suction port, the cavity generated increases creating a pressure decrease, which induces the pumped medium to flow into the rotor case.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!