The Waukesha Cherry-Burrell brand U2 Series pumps are the pump of choice for CleanIn-Place, (CIP) applications. Introduced in 1995, the U2 series pumps have continued to be the standard in the market, due to their capability to pump a wide range of low to viscous products (up to 1,000,000 cps), high efficiency, high-pressure applications up to 500 psi (34 bar) long service life and aftermarket support through our localized certified repair centers. SPX FLOW offers a complete range (15 sizes) and optional materials of construction of positive displacement pumps to meet your needs. When it comes to know-how, experience and product range within the field of hygienic pumps, you won’t find a better business partner than SPX FLOW.
UNIVERSAL 2 SERIES PD PUMPS
- Conforms to 3-A, USDA, BISSC, EHEDG, CE, ASME standards
- 17-4 stainless steel standard shafts
- Manufactured in Delavan, WI – USA
- 316L body and cover
- Tight internal tolerances
- Rotor/Shaft connection sealed from product zone
- Waukesha Alloy 88 or 316L Rotors
- Double tapered roller bearings
- Up to 500 psi (34 bar) pressure capability
- Optional AL6XN construction
- Eccentric circumferential piston rotors
- Spur Gears
- Energy efficient
- CIP capable with flat sided bodies
- Longer run times between maintenance
- Long life construction
- Adaptable to a variety of products
- Improved corrosion resistance of optional materials of construction
W+ SERIES CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS (IEC)
W+ is a comprehensive range of premium sanitary end-suction centrifugal pumps designed with maximum operating benefits and minimal life cycle costs in mind.
- Reliable and heavy-duty design
- Energy efficient
- Quiet performance with minimal vibration
- Superior shaft seal design
- High-pressure capability
- 3A (optional) and EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) certified.
- Designed for CIP (Cleaning In Place) as well as SIP (Sterilizing In Place)
- Suitable for wide variety of food, beverage and pharmaceutical products
- Wide range of optional features available
- Easy and cost effective maintenance
- Housing, Impeller, Impeller Nut, Back Plate, Shaft – Stainless Steel 316L
- Clamp Ring, Extension Frame, Support, Shroud – Stainless Steel 304
- Shaft Seal
- Standard – Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide Optional
- Standard – EPDM
- Optional – FPM, FEP encapsulated FPM
The W+ pump series consist of 17 standard models with pressure and flow capacities up to 15 bar and 800 m³/h (50 Hz).
APV SV AND SVS BUTTERFLY VALVES
APV DELTA SV1 / SVS1F Butterfly Valves
The APV DELTA butterfly valves from SPX FLOW are stop valves which can be actuated either manually or pneumatically. The valves are very robust and reliable and the space-saving design makes them ideal for nearly all applications – a flexible valve which is very easy to install and to service.
- Product passages are smooth and the special seals ensure thorough cleaning.
- Unique metallic stop prevents the valve flanges from being tightened too much and protects the valve seal from mechanical overstress thus improving seal lifetime.
- One actuator covers all diameters from 1” (25 mm) – 4” (100 mm).
- Slide bearings on the pivots of the discs increase operating reliability.
- Visual indication of open/closed position.
- SVS1F intermediate flange design allows simple removal and easy access of valves that are in lengthy or fixed pipelines.
- ATEX compliant models
- Designs with electro-pneumatic control (flow control) with Bürkert positioner
APV SV1 valves are available from DN 25 – DN 150, 1” – 4”.
APV SVS1F valves are available from DN 25 to DN 250, 1” – 4”, 5”Sh5, 6”Sh5.
ROTARY LOBE PUMPS – DW PUMPS
The DW series is SPX FLOW’s latest technology rotary lobe pump range. No other rotary lobe pump on the market today offers such a wide range of features in one pump. The 26 DW models are hygienic, 3-A and EHEDG approved and cover all requirements from 3 litres /100 revs to 1016/100 revs. Maximum pressure up to 30bar. All product contact parts are AISI 316L stainless steel and elastomers comply with FDA-requirements.
Features and benefits
- High volumetric efficiency The new DW-range is designed according to the principle: ‘More pump for your money’. Internal clearances have been minimised making the pump so efficient that in medium viscosity applications a smaller pump size than usual will do the job. This reduces both initial investment and running costs.
- Ultra-hygienic, accommodates harsh CIP-cycles All DW models are CIP/SIP cleanable. The pumps are designed to withstand rapid temperature changes and can therefore accommodate very harsh CIP-cycles.
- Pulse-free performance When pumping highly viscous products, the DW circumferential piston pumps run completely pulse-free. This ensures a constant process flow, as required for instance in connection with filling machines, safeguards valves, and other equipment that is liable to damage through pressure surges.
- Low NPSH-requirement The highly improved suction capabilities of the DW pump considerably reduce the NPSH-requirement (Net Positive Suction Head required). In combination with the absence of pressure pulsations, this makes the DW pumps ideal for many applications, such as ultra-filtration.
- Gentle product handling The rotor designs ensure maximum product integrity and minimise the risk of potential damage to sensitive products. The circumferential piston rotors, as well as the new twin lobe rotors are suitable both for high and low viscosities and will also handle cheese curds and whey, soft fruit and meat which until now required the fitting of special rotors.
- Easy Maintenance The easy-to-access front-loaded mechanical seals reduce maintenance time considerably. All shaft seal O-rings are identical and access to the shaft seal is achieved by simply removing the front cover and the rotors. Likewise, the timing of rotors is an uncomplicated procedure.
- Low noise levels Patented rotor design practically eliminates hydraulic noise and the helical gears minimize gearbox noise.
ASK THE EXPERTS!
Please answer the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.