Zenit’s E series and S series of electrical submersible pumps are preferred for installations in small lifting stations where compact size and excellent reliability are required. Although simple and compact, the E and S pumps are exceptionally strong because of their cast iron construction. They also offer installation flexibility when opting for a GAS threaded or flanged discharge. Some models come with a grinding system, while some others are designed or high head applications. Both series undergo pressurised testing before going out of the factory to guarantee safety and outstanding performance.
Know more about Zenit
- External box with circuit-breaker and overload protection
- Stainless steel lifting handle
- One mechanical seal in silicon carbide (SiC) and one lip seal
- Special spiral ribs on rear of impeller to tear and flash filaments
- Grinder system uses three-blade knife with sharp-edged holes
- Multi-channel open and vortex impeller models
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us to know your options.
- Capacitor or thermal protection and relay
- Float switches
- Control panels
- Check valves, gate valves
- Lifting chain
- Spare parts
- Flows up to 34.2 m3/h
- Heads up to 27.3 m
- Free passages up to 7mm
FREE PASSAGE (mm)
- High-pressure pumping of clean water for street furniture
- Civil wastewater
- Fish farming
- Clear and slightly sandy water
- Soiled waters with fibres and filaments
- Domestic wastewater
- Stormwater control
Principle of Operation
Submersible centrifugal pumps work following the electric submersible pump operating principle. An encapsulated electric motor drives the centrifugal pump while the fluid’s kinetic energy increases. This energy is then partly converted into pressure, which lifts the fluid through the pump. The design uses a vertical shaft to rotate the impellers and pressurise fluid. The entire unit is submerged in the fluid, so it requires the use of mechanical seals to protect the electrical motor from failing.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!