The Zenit Grey series boasts efficient and reliable electrical submersible pumps equipped with rugged cast iron impellers and high-strength parts and accessories for demanding transfer duties. The Grey pumps highlight revolutionary hydraulics and motors to guarantee higher energy efficiency, optimised performance, and outstanding versatility. With their configurable specification and construction, users can satisfy the exact requirements of their specific application.
Know more about Zenit
- Thermal protections (Klixon) integrated into the stator
- Water infiltration probes of mechanical seal oil chamber
- Universal GAS thread protects power cable from damage
- Pressure testing guarantees perfect assembly
- Silicon carbide dual mechanical seals enclosed in chamber
- Large oil chamber to protect mechanical seal
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us to know your options.
- ATEX models on request
- Float switch
- Base plate
- Spare parts and accessories
- Flow up to 748.8 m3/h
- Head up to 54 meters
- Free passage up to 125 mm
FREE PASSAGE (mm)
110mm x 70mm
Sewage with solids and fibres in:
- Civil and domestic
- Hotels and sports
Process water in:
Wastewater containing processing waste in:
Principle of Operation
Submersible centrifugal pumps work following the electric submersible pump operating principle. An encapsulated electric motor drives the centrifugal pump while the fluid’s kinetic energy increases. This energy is then partly converted into pressure, which lifts the fluid through the pump. The design uses a vertical shaft to rotate the impellers and pressurise fluid. The entire unit is submerged in the fluid, so it requires the use of mechanical seals to protect the electrical motor from failing.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!