Zenit’s O series has been used in many industrial scenes since 1977 and has undergone many improvements to satisfy the modern requirements of various applications. The O Series highlights its use of an oil bath motor and the cast iron construction of the pumps, which help them perform in heavy-duty applications. Its robust cast iron structure makes this series exceptionally reliable even in tough operating conditions. And with their rational and straightforward design, owners can enjoy easy access for maintenance and lesser downtimes.
Know more about Zenit
- Multi-channel open and vortex impeller options
- Airtight stainless steel cable gland system
- Bimetallic thermal protection and current overload device
- Robust cast iron construction
- Oil bath motor with cooling effect for heavy-duty pumping
- Dual mechanical seal in Silicon carbide and alumina graphite
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us to know your options.
- Capacitor or thermal protection and relay
- Float switches
- Control panels
- Check valves, gate valves
- Lifting chain
- Spare parts
- Flows up to 68.41 m3/h
- Heads up to 18.4 m
- Free passages up to 80 mm
FREE PASSAGE (mm)
- Clear/slightly soiled wastewaters
- Heavily soiled wastewaters with solids
- Lifting stations in small civil and residential plants
- Strained, seepage and underground pump-out waters
- Irrigation and pumping from wells and reservoirs
Principle of Operation
Submersible centrifugal pumps work following the electric submersible pump operating principle. An encapsulated electric motor drives the centrifugal pump while the fluid’s kinetic energy increases. This energy is then partly converted into pressure, which lifts the fluid through the pump. The design uses a vertical shaft to rotate the impellers and pressurise fluid. The entire unit is submerged in the fluid, so it requires the use of mechanical seals to protect the electrical motor from failing.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!