Zenit’s range of special alloy electric submersible pumps comprises the X, B, Y models. The DRX, DRY and DGX pumps are engineered using CF8_M (AISI 316) stainless steel. The aluminum bronze models include the DRB and DGB pumps. These pumps are designed to perform efficiently and continuously under challenging conditions, thanks to their oil bath motor and mechanical seal cooled by motor oil. They are good at handling corrosive, aggressive liquids, as well as soiled and strained fluids, making them the preferred pumps in various heavy-duty industries.
Know more about Zenit
Special Alloy Series
- Oil-bath motor with thermal overload devices
- Dual silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Aluminum or bronze multi-channel open or vortex impeller
- Ample free passage to expel solids and protect impeller
- High-quality case materials for challenging conditions
- Stainless steel strainer for DGB and DRX pumps
We customise pumps according to your specific application. Get in touch with us to know your options.
- Float switches
- Control panels
- Spare parts
- Flows up to 261.9 m3/h
- Heads up to 40.2 m
- Free passages up to 80 mm
FREE PASSAGE (mm)
- Soiled brines
- Strained aggressive liquids
- Strong corrosive chemicals
- Fish processing
- Shipping industries
- Heavy-duty industry
Principle of Operation
Submersible centrifugal pumps work following the electric submersible pump operating principle. An encapsulated electric motor drives the centrifugal pump while the fluid’s kinetic energy increases. This energy is then partly converted into pressure, which lifts the fluid through the pump. The design uses a vertical shaft to rotate the impellers and pressurise fluid. The entire unit is submerged in the fluid, so it requires the use of mechanical seals to protect the electrical motor from failing.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!