Roper external gear pumps service a range of industries including engineering, oil, industrial, gas and transport. Made from high quality cast iron and stainless steel materials, the Roper pump range of products is suited for handling anything from from water to the most viscous products such as molasses, oil, chocolate, tar emulsion among other chemicals.
Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 standards, the complete line of Roper pumps is imported and distributed by All Pumps across Australia. Being a very robust pump, the Roper range has proven to be an excellent workhorse for for the most demanding applications. The range of pumps and spare parts have been supported in Australia for in excess of 10 years by All Pumps.
Helical Gear Pumps are a core product for the Roper Pump Company. Today’s product line is the result of Roper’s long history and ongoing quest to solve customer’s gear fluid handling problems. Roper features a complete line of helical gear pumps for the Industrial, Transport and Oil and Gas marketplace.
All Roper Gear Pump product is backed by Roper’s expert technical support and customer service dedicated to getting the right pump at an economical price for every application.
We Respond Within 6 Hours
ROPER INDUSTRIAL GEAR PUMPS
9600 Series Gear Pump
- Serves the chemical and transportation markets
- Handles a wide range of viscosity
- High capacity and very compact
- Handles a variety of corrosive liquids
- Uses only one mechanical seal
- Stainless Steel construction for long life
- Easy assembly/disassembly of pump
- Adjustable relief valve
- Pressures up to 100 psi
- Flows up to 165 GPM
- Multiple sealing options
- Packing/ mechanical seal conversions easily done in field
- Hydraulic drive option
|Pump Model||Theoretical Capacity||Maximum Speed||Maximum Flow at Maximum Speed (0 Discharge Pressure)||Maximum Pressure||Port|
|9622 / 9722||0.220 GPR (832.8 CC/REV)||750 RPM||165.0 GPM (37.5 M3/HR)||100 PSI (7 Bar)||3″ NPT|
ROPER INDUSTRIAL GEAR PUMPS Materials of Construction
|316 SST||17-4 PH-SST||Carbon||17-4 PH-SST||N/A|
ROPER INDUSTRIAL GEAR PUMPS Key Features
- Cost effective
- SST construction
- Easy assembly / diasassembly
- Optional hydralic motor drive arrangement
- Seal conversions done easily in field
- Relief valve assembly is easily removable for cleaning