Blacoh’s Sentry Inlet Stabilisers are protective devices attached to positive displacement pumps. PD pumps create deceleration or acceleration of the system fluid at their inlet valve. This creates pressure fluctuation that causes the instability of the pump. Blacoh’s patented “J” Model Inlet Stabilisers control this pressure variation by separating the liquid column at the inlet. As a result, the flow at the inlet is significantly improved and smoothened, extending the life of the components found at the pump’s inlet. They also act as a storage accumulator that releases fluid back into the line when needed.
Know more about Blacoh
sentry inlet stabiliser Series
- Optimised inlet flow conditions
- Patented control technology allows pressure settings adjustment
- Regulates for suction lift or positive inlet pump conditions
- Ensures complete chamber fill to extend component service life
- Field-tested for protecting pumps, pistons, valves from stress and strain
- Available in 0.16L to 37.85L sizes
- Bodies for chemical compatibility
Get a complete list of your options and available accessories for Blacoh Inlet Stabilisers when you get in touch today!
- Sizes: 12.7mm to 76.2 mm
- Connection: Flange and FNPT
- Capacity: Up to 37.85 li
- Body Material: Polypropylene and Stainless Steel
- Bladder Material: Buna-N, EPDM, PTFE and Viton
- Temperature Range: -51°C to 176.67°F
- For pressure fluctuation and head losses
- Food & beverages
- Oil, fat, sauce and mayonnaise
- Brewing and beverages
- Bakery and confectionery
- Water and wastewater treatment
Principle of Operation
Blacoh “J” Model Series of Inlet Stabilisers cushions and absorbs pressure spikes during a high inlet pressure. At the same time, it reduces cavitation and acts as a storage accumulator during a low inlet pressure. This device comprises a compound pressure gauge, vacuum-tight ball valve, and venturi valve. As compressed air passes through the venturi valve, a low-pressure area is created. This will evacuate the air from the stabiliser, creating an internal vacuum. The flow of air is then diverted into the stabilizer, forming a pressure charge. Consequently, the pump’s efficiency and productivity are optimised.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!