Blacoh’s SPILLSTOP leak containment technology prevents the terrible damage and health hazard that diaphragm failure may cause. A broken diaphragm leads to fluid leak through the air exhaust port, resulting in product wastage, material cleanup, and EPA reporting. The work of SPILLSTOP is to detect leaks during their early stages and prevent costly and hazardous spills by capturing leaked products while shutting down the failing pump. A warning alarm and backup pump switchover further ensure operators are aware of the leak while preventing prolonged system downtime and enormous production losses.
Know more about BLACOH
SPILLSTOP LEAK CONTAINMENT Series
- Wide range of standard and ATEX certified models
- Compatible with all AODD pumps with discharge sizes up to 4 inches
- All Pneumatic, no hazardous electronics or batteries used
- Bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials
- US patented spill detector, containment, and prevention
- Cost-effective, compact, high-quality materials, reliable
- Warning alarm
- Automatic backup pump switchover options available
- Custom models
- Pneumatic Whistle Alarm
- Pneumatic-to-Electric Output
- Additional Shutoff Valves
- Custom materials
- Construction: Polypropylene, PVDF, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C
- Lid Materials: Noryl, Stainless Steel, PVDF, PTFE Coated Stainless Steel
- Sizes: 19.05 mm - 25.4 mm Inlet
- FOOD & BEVERAGES
- OIL, FAT, SAUCE AND MAYONNAISE
- BREWING AND BEVERAGES
- BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
Principle of Operation
SPILLSTOP is a fully pneumatic device attached to the exhaust of an AODD pump. It has a sealed internal receptacle that captures the process fluid that would have spilled through the exhaust when an AODD pump’s diaphragm fails. The failed pump automatically shuts down as the contained liquid raises a float switch. SPILLSTOP devices can also be equipped with an optional warning alarm whistle and backup pump switchover. With SPILLSTOP, AODD users can improve plant safety and prevent more extensive system damage.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!