PowerFlo Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps are versatile workhorses that can be used in a diverse range of pumping situations across numerous industries.
The Powerflo Pumps, feature a top inlet bottom discharge, flow path that uses flap valves to ensure maximum solids passage. This stops the product from being trapped as they try to go against gravity. They are efficient and reliable at transferring solids laden material.
These pumps are perfect replacements for the more expensive Wilden 2” Flap Valve Pump.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Large solids passage
- High suction lift
- Dry-run capable
- Portable and Submersible
- Flap valves for the passage of large size solids
- Unique top inlet and bottom discharge orientation to minimize product entrapment and settling of solids
- Higher flow rates/increased pump output
- Superior containment
- Intrinsically safe
- Viscous and non-viscous product transfer
- Variable flow and pressure
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Excellent for intermittent operations
- Longest Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR)
- Increased On/Off reliability
- Reduced turbulence
- Superior torque retention
- Anti-freezing ADS
- Reduced internal friction
- Largest chemical compatibilities
PUMP SPECIFICATION & PERFORMANCE CURVE DATA
Powerflo Pumps are: self-priming, can handle viscous and abrasive products, and can run dry without damage.
Additionally, due to the flap valve design, they can pass solids up to the same size as the inlet and outlet ports.
|Powerflo Pump Specification|
|Suction lift||7.62 meters|
|Maximum Particle Size||50mm|
ROLL FRAME PORTABILITY KITS
ASK THE EXPERTS!
Please answer the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.