PowerFlo Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps are versatile workhorses that can be used in a diverse range of pumping applications across numerous industries. They operate on a simple mechanism involving few moving parts and are one of most reliable pumps on the market are efficient and easily serviced. With the proper selection of pump materials they are capable of handling a wide variety of viscous fluids.
Flap valve 2 inch ports
Self-priming, handling of viscous and abrasive products, ability to run dry without damage. Additionally, due to the flap valve design they can pass solids up to the same size as the inlet and outlet ports.
SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE CURVE DATA
|Fluid inlet||51mm Flanged|
|Suction Lift||7.62 meters|
|Maximum Particle Size||50mm|
RELIABLE AND LONG LIFE
• This pump has been specifically designed for longevity over against other pumps in the market place, with a stall / long life air valve and abrasion wear resistant and chemical resistant diaphragms.
• The Pump is fitted with a robust/thicker casing which allows it to withstand abrasion for years longer than conventional poly pumps.
ROLL FRAME FOR EASY PORTABILITY
• The pump is available in a standard roll frame for easy manoeuvrability.
• Solid but liftable!
BEADED GASKETS – QUICK AND RELIABLE SEALING!
• The beaded one piece gaskets allows a better seal and quicker installation when maintaining the pump.
• No time wasted when aligning gaskets during the repair.
MODULAR LUBE FREE AIR VALVE
• Fit replacement air valve in under a minute.
• Lube Free – no lubrication or painful oil bottles needed for this air valve.
• Higher Efficiencies in Air Consumption and Low Noise Levels.
WEAR RESISTANT PLASTIC BODY AND OUTER PISTONS
• Specifically Wear Resistant Glass Filled Engineered Plastic ensures longer life.
• The shape of the body minimizes wear and build up of slurry particles.
• Specifically Designed to move Slurry and Solids Laden Water solids up to 35mm.