The Tsurumi KTD pump range features powerful slurry pumps using the KTZ pumps as a base. These pumps, however, are designed to have more motor shaft power allowance than the KTZ series to handle muddy water with higher specific gravities. KTD Pumps also incorporate agitators to effectively handle large concentrations of solids. The agitators are engineered using high-strength materials to withstand abrasion and have a powerful action to help keep the pump’s inlet unclogged. All KTD pumps come with Tsurumi’s original technologies such as the patented oil lifter, double mechanical seal with silicon carbide faces, and anti-wicking cable block to optimise their performance.
Know more about TSURUMI
KTD RANGE Series
- Three-phase cast iron pump, lightweight, rugged
- Wear-resistant semi-open impeller and suction cover
- Top discharge side flow design for effective motor cooling
- Slim design to fit in narrow pits
- Strainer to free the pump from blockage
- Equipped with Tsurumi original technologies
All-Pumps can customise pumps according to your requirements and specific applications. Get in touch with us today to find the right pump!
- All stainless steel version
- Sea-water resistant version
- High-temperature liquid version
- High voltage version
- Guide rail options
- Spare parts
- Flows up to 0.8 m3/min
- Heads up to 22 meters
- Solids passage up to 10 mm
- Bore up to 80 mm
- Construction sites
- Drainage / dewatering
- Concrete mixing plants
- Mining / drilling
Principle of Operation
Tsurumi’s range of submersible pumps consist of vortex impeller and standard impeller types. Submersible centrifugal creates rotational energy to push liquid out to the discharge while vortex impeller pumps create vortex to pump liquid out. Generally, though, submersible pumps suck liquid into the pump as they sit at the bottom of a reservoir and push the fluid under pressure through the pipe out to the surface or a designated end location like a treatment facility.
SERVICING YOU ANYWHERE
All-Pumps offers bespoke solutions to your manufacturing processes. Whether you need a new pump, replacement part, repair services, system design, or monthly maintenance, call our professionals!
Our customer support services set us apart, we take responsibility to give you the best experience possible.
How our experts can help you:
- Design and cost a system or project
- Customise and engineer solutions for your specific application
- Provide spare parts and maintenance services
- Conduct Site-Wide Pump Health Audits with our Nexus Program
- Pump Manuals and Technical Guides
And so much more!
Get in touch
Fill out the quick form below and one of our sales officer will get in touch with you in a lighting speed!